Thursday, November 1, 2012

Day 1: Thankful for Good Morals

With thanksgiving right around the corner, I want ALL my post this month to be about things I am thankful for. I have a million and one things to be thankful for, so I'm sure I won't get them all covered. But here it goes...

I am thankful my family raised me with good morals.

Yesterday, I talked a little about friendship. Last night while trick or treating I went to visit a friend whom I have been friends with my entire life. I have always considered her my best friend. While there last night the topic of cheating come up and I told her, "If you ever cheat on your husband, I'm not going to be friends with you anymore." I love her husband, he comes from a good family and is truly a great guy.

No truer words than, "Be a best friend, tell the truth & overuse I love, go to work, do your best, don't outsmart your common sense, never let your praying knees get lazy, and love like crazy!"

Why people people lie and cheat to/on someone they "love" baffles me. If you can't be honest with someone you love or are in a relationship with then chances are you shouldn't be with them. It breaks my heart that people cheat. If you don't want to be with me, or you want to be with someone else, don't cheat on me. Break up with me, leave me, whatever. I honestly don't know when society thought it was acceptable to do this? More and more people it seems like on a daily basis are cheating. It breaks my heart for everyone effected by this!

No comments:

Post a Comment