Thursday, August 23, 2012

Give it all to him!

"Stressed to the MAX" doesn't even begin to describe how I've felt over the past few days.

But thankfully, "When I am filled with cares, your comfort brings me joy-Pslam 94:19"

I feel like my faith is being tested, and tested hard. I'm okay with that. Not sure what lead me to the book of James last night, but as I started to read, the scriptures hit me.
"Consider it pure joy, my brothers and sisters, whenever you face trials of many kinds,  because you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance- James 1:2-3"

I am trusting God with all my cares, and that is all I can do. (Everything before this point was written earlier in the week) God is good. All the time. Since last week, it's been several days from HELL. It started with an email from my attorney, continued with what I thought was a stomach virus, but after 5 days of not being able to eat without getting sick, makes me think it's just nerves. Then we got a completly new phone system at work, most of you may think that's no big deal, if you've ever called in to UOC then you know that we are VERY busy, and new phones that no one knows how to use is def. not a good thing. PLUS, Kensley started pre-school this week, which she loves every single second of it. (Thank you, Jesus!) Since she is ok, Mom is ok too! Among many, many, many other things. After several days of praying, crying, yelling, praying, screaming, praying,crying, pouting, crying, praying,whining, crying and praying, today is good. Yesterday was good too, despite the phone situation. I woke up releived today, feeling like several prayers have been answered, and it's only gotten better! My God is awesome and he is so GOOD! Trust in him with all your heart!

1 comment: