Thursday, March 14, 2013

31 days of blogging

We all know that I probably won't do this for 31 days, but here's to wishful thinking...

Day 1 Self Portrait and 5 random facts.


This is my one of my favorite pics, it's from last year, but I was super dark.. My goal is to be this dark again asap. 

1.) My child is my entire world. If I'm away from her for more than a few hours it hurts my heart. She's seriously my best friend. She makes any bad day a good one. She melts my heart with her sweet honesty. If it wasn't for her, there is no telling where my free spirited soul might be today, but I'm glad I'm where I'm at and wouldn't change a thing about it!
So typical of her to make some crazy face. Yep, she's def. my kid and such a diva!

2. ) My body may be here, but my soul is at the beach. If you know me, you know how often I go down, most are very spur of the moment, need to get away trips. I'm obsessed with the feeling I have when I am there, mark my words.. I will reside on the coast one day.

3.) I love sports. Period. All of them. But, I bleed Crimson! Roll Tide. I'm also a huge Braves and Saints fan!

4.) I'm obsessed with country music. If you follow me on Twitter you know this by all my lyrical tweets. Most of you won't understand this, but when I listen to songs, the music and lyrics really hit me in my soul. 

5.) The past few weeks I have been working hard to get in shape (like I've ever been before). I've been eating healthy and hitting the gym every weekday morning. I"m not weighing myself, I don't care how much weight I lose, I just wanna be able to rock any outfit I choose!
:)

No comments:

Post a Comment