Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Day 13 & 14

Day 13 Regret

I don't want to have any regrets from this point on in my life. I know that I probably will, but I am going to try really hard not to. 

I regret a lot. A lot of which we won't talk about or we'd be here all day. But one thing I regret the most is not spending the time I should have with my little brother. 

I have seen my brother twice in the past 16 months. It sucks to be away from someone you love for that long. If I had known things would be like this, I promise you, my priorities would have been spending as much time with him instead of worrying about what all my friends were doing or what I would be doing on a Friday night. 

Day 14 What's on your iPod

Country, country and more country. 

I'm obsessed with country music.  But the most recent I bought was Blake Shelton's new album. I must say, I am VERY impressed. I'm a huge fan of Kenny, Eric, The King, or Gary Allan, never ever disappointed. I get pumped when they come out with a new album. Blake Shelton? Ehhh, not so much. I like several of his old stuff, Austin especially, but this is one album I LOVE.


Also, I've got tons of Kenny, because everyone likes Kenny Chesney, especially when the weather warms up. I don't care who you are. 

I have every song Eric Church has ever recorded, all of Lady A's music, Jana Kramer and her beau BG, The King, Darius, also one of my favs, plus his Hootie stuff, you see where this is going. 

I may have MAYBE 10 songs that are not country, and they are all old school stuff. 

No comments:

Post a Comment