Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Link Up


Link Up from Jake & Holly

1. If calories didn't count, I would eat... Chocolate Chocolate cake, Banana cream cheesecake, birthday cake ice cream.. can you see where this is going?
2. On my Prom night.... I took a freshman to my Sr. Prom. He was probably my best friend at the time, so I get a free pass right?


3. When I go to the store, I always buy... juice box and pizza rolls... my kid lives off of it.
4. Family functions typically... Lots of laughs, and now usually "Let's find someone to set Nikki up with" Blah! I usually end up leaving the room and playing with the kiddos, that's my favorite thing to do anyway!

5. I think my blog readers... are probably all my family or other's just being noisy.
6. I'd much rather be..... I'm sure you all know my answer... On the beach!

We are some beach lovin fools

7. I have an obsession with.... Shopping, social media, Country music, and the beach. 

8. My work friends.... think I'm half black.. for reasons that will remain a secret.

9. When I created my Facebook account.... I was in high school and it was the thing to do.. Now since my parents live 132198131235489 miles away it's so I can keep up with them and they can keep up with Kensley.

10. My least favorite word is... I have a lot. 
11. I really don't remember.... what my life was like before I had my sidekick

12. Justin Bieber.... is pretty awesome. I don't care who you are, you all know a beibs tune. 

No comments:

Post a Comment