Monday, March 25, 2013

I'm a M-F blogger for sure.

So, my weekends are pretty slammed. So I'm a blogger slacker on Saturday and Sunday.

Since I will be out of pocket for the next few weeks beginning Friday, we did the whole Easter thing this weekend. 

I swear I love that sweet baby more than I've ever loved anything in my entire life. 

Day 10 Daily Routine

Our daily routine is rush, rush, rush.  No, seriously. No matter how early I wake up, I feel like I will be late. 

The only routine we have is school/work everyday and bath time and story time before bed... 

Day 11 Last Book Read

Safe Haven. Amazing read. If you haven't read the book you should, then you should watch the movie. It's awesome. 

Day 12 Something you Miss

This I could write on all day long....

I miss Summer time. I miss the beach. I miss my toes in the sand and the smell of salt water.

I miss my baby brother, and my mama and papa. 
I miss my best friend. 
I miss my granddaddy. 
I miss the way things were this time last year. and the way there were when I was a child. 
I miss a lot of things and for a lot of different reasons... 




No comments:

Post a Comment