Friday, March 22, 2013

Day 8 & 9

Day 8 Pet Peeves 


  • Sorry parents are at the top of this list for a number of reasons. Most of which you probably already know. 
  • Slow drivers
  • People who say one thing and do another
  • Fake people
  • Two faced people
  • People who are late
  • People who spell words weird like yu or kewl. JUST STOP.
Obviously if you know me well you know my list of pet peeves is a lot longer, but I pretty well covered the basics. 

Day 9 Bucket List

  • Live at the beach
  • Spend some time on Cinnamon Bay
  • Own a boat, A BIG ONE
  • Learn to play the guitar
  • Visit All of Europe, Figi, Bora Bora, All the Virgin Islands
  • Grow old with someone I love
  • Make an important decision with a coin toss
  • Have a few, or maybe even just one more little rugrat
  • Meet my favorite artist, the list is long, but I'm slowly marking them off
  • Go to the Braves Spring Training
I could spend all day on this.... 

No comments:

Post a Comment