Friday, March 15, 2013

Day 2 &&& a little other thrown in

Favorite Quotes

I should probably just share a link to my twitter page...

But, I will post a few I guess..

Faith in God, includes faith in his timing.
Because I constantly remind  myself things will work out the way they are suppose to in HIS timing. 

Sometimes the best thing you can do is not think, not wonder, not imagine, not obsess, just breathe and have faith that everything will work out for the best. 
Sometimes your mind is your worst enemy. 

This is by far one of my favorites, and my newest tat. 

In case Seth every reads this, which I'm sure he never will, but last night we went to watch him play. Btw, I love kids, especially if they are related to me, and little boys, so we spend a lot of time with him and Drew. I love watching them play. I was the same way with Matthew, especially before I had Kensley and got busy being a mom. ANYWAY, (ADD kicked in) he did great last night! Aunt Sandy had to be in town with Andrew and Uncle Chris had to work so I got to be a baseball mama for the night and I sooo enjoyed it despite how friggin cold it was. Kuddos to you Seth if you ever read this, you did great last night!

Luke Bryan played at the wharf last night, I planned on going a few months back.. then with work and everything else it didn't look like I was going to get to go, then everything worked out, so pumped about going and then they tell us we have recital pictures at dance Saturday. BOOOO! Oh well, that's part of being a parent I guess. My sweet grandmother offered to take her of course, but there's no way I'm going to miss that, plus my grandmother is under way too much anyway, but like always she tries to do everything for everyone else. God blessed me so much by putting that woman in my life. I have come to realize not everyone has a family as good mine. 

So since it's going to be so a beautiful weekend after we knock out pics Saturday you will find these girls outside for sure! 


No comments:

Post a Comment